Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Welcome to blog about cats


You just get into proper blog where you can find various information and recent articles about your favorite cat. Not only that, you also can share experiences about your pet cat on this blog.
His initial idea emerged when this blog is my favorite cat sick until she died, I do not feel satisfied with a doctor's certificate until I decided to find out via the internet what actually happened to my beloved cat, but I found that was so difficult to find information about cats in Indonesian. Each time you use a search engine, usually resultnya always in English.
For those of you who like your cat may have experienced similar problems with me, it can be understood considering the Indonesian people are still few who really care about pets, so little also provide information about relevant things, this happened because there are still many Indonesian people which considers the extent as domestic pets and not as part of a family member. But I'm sure not a few of you who really love your pets as friends or family members so you need the right information to provide more care and attention for your pets, including cats.
I therefore decided to create this blog, which of course I created for genius - best friend - who has taught me patience and loyalty and even affection.
Various articles in this blog I get from other sources in the English language which I then translate into Indonesian, and some others are the result of my own writing which is the result of my observations over the cats.
Hopefully useful to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers